Don't Tell Me You Love Black People!

Friday, April 10, 2009

"We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

"Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated."

Can you imagine supporting someone with your money and your vote who feels this way? Can you imagine heralding the person who said these things as some sort of hero and then rallying behind those who support this person's vision? Unthinkable, isn't it? These words were uttered by Margaret Sanger, founder of abortion giant, Planned Parenthood. Yes, the founder of Planned Parenthood was a known racist and eugenicist. Her goal was to rid the world of social undesirables, such as Blacks. The way to do so was through birth control and abortion. Thus she began what she called "The Negro Project."

Before going further, I must tell you that it pains me to write this. I knew this would be a difficult subject, but until I began to type, I didn't realize how difficult this would be. But no matter how painful, it is necessary that I do what I'm doing: speak the truth. I didn't want to go there. I really didn't, but after a couple responses I received to my last post called "Sarah Palin is not a Racist!" I have to go there, so brace yourselves.

Although this message is for everyone, I have a deep desire to reach my fellow Black people with this. Why? Because we need to hear it, and we need to care. In my last post, I indicated how fed up I was with Blacks who cry "racism" at every turn, are still seeking acceptance, and need other people to validate them. But I am equally fed up with the lack of outcry against blatant racism and the support of racist ideology in our society with our voices, our finances, and our votes. The racism I'm talking about is ABORTION!

Many who call Sarah Palin a racist, for example, are some of the same people who support Planned Parenthood. These people are...plain and simple...hypocrites. Don't tell me you care about your people, don't tell me you want what's best for Blacks, don't tell me you abhor racism and genocide when you support abortion and the Planned Parenthood agenda. You say you love your own people while lending your support to this? You're lying! You want to talk to me about Sarah Palin being a racist? Please! Sarah Palin in Alaska cares more about Black people than many Black people care about themselves and one another! Why do I say that? Look, she has been hated and vilely treated by so-called feminists and equal rights supporters who never did and do not now care about Blacks or women at all. Many of these people hate her for this reason only: she's speaks out against abortion, she gave birth to her son Trig who has Down Syndrome, she is unashamedly pro-life. I submit to you, my Black friends, that in so being, she is more a supporter of you than you are of yourself. She cares more about Black people than many Black people do.

Almost 80% of Planned Parenthood clinics are in Black lower class neighborhoods. Although Blacks make up about 12% of the population, we make up 37% of abortions. We are no longer the leading minority in this nation. The reason for this? Abortion. More Blacks have died from abortion than have died from heart disease, crime, accidents, stroke, AIDS and all other deaths combined! Almost 50 million babies have been killed by abortion; 15 million of these babies have been Black--and we're less than 15% of the population! More Blacks are being aborted today than are being born. And Planned Parenthood has been caught on tape accepting funds from donors who specifically designated the money for the abortion of a Black baby! This is genocide, people--and this was Margaret Sanger's plan all along. And she knew that we would fall for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, was "The Negro Project."

Now, a friend I love dearly made a comment about my last post, stating that most people she knows don't think Palin is a racist...just dumb. First of all, no one who has done any research thinks Sarah Palin is dumb. Only those who accepted the mainstream media's lies and malicious editing of interviews think so. Second of all, I'll tell you what dumb is. Dumb is agreeing with a racist that you and your children are not fit to walk the earth. Dumb is having access to information about the agenda of the abortion industry and cooperating with this agenda anyway, to your own detriment. Dumb is allowing them to move into your neighborhoods so they can make the murder of your children readily accessible. And, I'll just say it, dumb is voting for the first Black president who bragged to Planned Parenthood that his first order of business would be to support them by signing into law the Freedom of Choice Act which would remove all abortion restrictions. This first Black president doesn't care--or perhaps doesn't know--about their plan to kill off his own people. Did you hear me? Our first BLACK president. Quite ironic, isn't it? "But," you say, "I don't agree with abortion. I believe it's wrong, so I'm not dumb." Uhh...you're even dumber than you think. If you are pro-life and disagree with conspiring with racists to kill us off, but voted for someone who is committed to abortion--even if he is Black--you're beyond dumb! No, Sarah Palin is not the dumb one. Nor is she a racist. Those who fight her on this issue and hate her because she stands up for life--our life--are the dumb ones--and the racists. Yes, I said it--and I mean it.

Whereas our ancestors and civil rights leaders risked their lives for freedom and fought for a future for their progeny, we have become so "progressive" that we have completely turned the tide--no longer giving our last breath for the life of our children. Instead, we are content to take their breath away in the name of choice. Again, we have been bamboozled. Why would racists have to waterhose us down or bomb our homes anymore in an effort to kill us? They've figured out that many of us are so dumb that if they simply set up shop and tell us that pregnancy is the equivalent of slavery, we'll say, "Yeah, you're right," and allow them to lynch the children in our wombs. And don't tell me that's not the plan. That is the plan. That always was the plan. Margaret Sanger said we were unfit to walk the earth, and many of us agree with her. So instead of crying out against that, we call a woman racist because she didn't issue a proclamation that remembered the emancipation of our people. Now, Sarah Palin doesn't feel this way, and therefore wouldn't say this, but I'll say it: Maybe that proclamation shouldn't have been issued because we're not yet free. People who are truly free don't look the other way when they know that there is an organized plan to rid the world of...them. And they certainly don't lend their support to that plan.

So the next time you want to point at someone white while you vote for pro-choice candidates, trash pro-life politicians, and applaud Planned Parenthood, turn your finger on yourself. YOU'RE the racist!

And to those of you who do stand up against the injustice of abortion, thank you.

Clifton B April 10, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The history of Margaret Sanger has been pushed out of society's collective memory for too long. Anyone who takes the time to read her history will quickly learn she was a racist eugenist, no different from the Nazi in Germany!

The disproportionate number of black children being aborted is no accident, but was her plan from the get go! Thanks again for reminding all of us of this very ugly fact.

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Sanger didn’t promote abortion. The rest about her is true, but not that. (Planned Parenthood doesn’t want you to know about her racist/eugenics positions, but they also don’t want you to know she opposed abortion).

Jennifer,  April 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM

You neglect one major point here. Abortion is a woman's CHOICE. No one is forcing anyone into a clinic to have an abortion. No one is making any woman get an abortion. For whatever her reason's, whether or not we agree or disagree with her choice, that is what it is. A CHOICE. Having a abortion is a very personal decision, and it is the choice of the woman having it, not the choice of anyone else. This is the beauty of America, that we have the freedoms we do, and that we can make decisions about our own body, they are not made for us by our government! Would I have an abortion myself? No, I would not. But would I take that right to chose away from any other woman, women that I don't know anything about? Would I tell another woman what she can or can not do with her own body? Absolutely not. Just because we disagree with something or would not choose it for ourselves does not make it wrong for everyone. Would I ever ask a woman to put her life at risk by having to go to some back ally to get an abortion from someone who is not even qualified to perform the procedure, with dirty instruments, because we as voters have allowed the government to take away the opportunity for her to have a safe abortion in a clinic with an actual doctor? Of course not! What about women who are raped, or addicted to drugs, or who absolutely could not care for a child? Well, you say, they should have it and give it up for adoption. I am all for adoption, that is a wonderful thing and a beautiful gift for those who are not able to have a child of their own. But who are we to demand a woman actually do that? Demand that she carry a baby for 9 months, and then just give it away? All because we think we know what is best for her? There is a dangerous line that becomes blurred when we think that we know what is best for EVERYONE. Every woman deserves the right to be able to have a safe procedure with a qualified doctor should she make that CHOICE for herself. Just because we morally oppose her choice does not mean it is the wrong choice for her.

Rick April 11, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Yes, thank you. I've been presenting the history of Margaret Sanger on my blog, and I'm glad to find a few blogs who are also doing it. The more blogs, the better to get the word out.

Rick

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Go tell it!

I am white and when I have this discussion with my white liberal peers I have almost rage in my heart and demeanor that this has been and continues to happen. I think practicing the deep respect for life held in the AA culture would go long ways toward helping in advancement. For Whites it is full hypocrisy to say I am not responsible for what my ancestry have done and then turn their backs and support this "Negro Project." They too need to supplant their desire for "progress" with a respect for life.

For foolish reasons time and again when raising Margeret with White liberals I hope I am making a revelation to them. As in they must not know what they support here with votes and dollars. But no, time and again their reaction often seems to be a smug grin, the phrase "Ah come on..." that was years ago and then a personal attack often telling me I listen to too much Limbaugh and repeat their call for the right of choice above all else. Outrageous! They should at least call it what it is. Insert the statistics into the sentence and the phrase reveals the truth. A call for the right to choose predominantly to abort Black Children.

The consistency of the reaction seems to reveal that the white parts of the Liberal Party are content with what is going on. In my estimation they have perfectly hidden the money trail through use of the Federal Tax & Spend system and have made a Faustian bargain with the Conservative Party of Lincoln using the argument do I get to choose if I spend my dollars on National Security?

It is a crisis of morality.

-- a white conservative
-- who must pragmatically remain anonymous

John M April 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM

There is no doubt in my mind as to the motivations that were the birth of Planned Parenthood. Maragaret Sanger was clearly a racist. But the story doesn't begin nor end with her. You seem to continue the same useless line of thought that those who are pro-choice are pro-abortion... I have tired of this fear-mongering line of thought. No one, not the biggest advocate of choice, not the doctors who perform them, and not the women who make this most difficult choice...not one is pro-abortion, not one advocates killing more of our people, not one (hopefully) takes the decision lightly. Each arrives at the clinic door for different reasons, some good, and some selfish. Before my point gets lost, Sanger's involvement with Planned Parenthood is not the reason why women should continue to exercise choice. The key to reducing abortion does not lie in making it illegal, it lies in educating our young women and men to value themselves enough to not arrive at the clinic door. This responsibility begins at the home, extends to the church and should be reinforced in the classroom.

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Do you realize Africa is starving because they murdered the white farmers?

christina/ohio April 11, 2009 at 2:18 PM

IMHO Margaret Sanger is he American equivelent of Hitler. And even years after her death her death cult still is working.Our very own Secretary of State just recieved an award in her name. Gastly!

I was raised as a liberal democrat coming from a union household but starting wondering at a young age why, so began to do my own research on the subject.I soon found that the history of the parties was exactly the opposite of what I was raised to beleive. If anyone want to read a good book on this very subject pick up Jesse Lee Peterson's "Unfounded Loyalty", it is a real eye opener.

Adrienne April 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Jennifer, I do not NEGLECT the point that abortion is a woman's choice, as you suggest I do; no, I REJECT that point. And though, as a conservative, I do not believe in big government in terms of raising taxes, bailing out companies, and issuing a non-stimulative stimulus package, I do believe it is the government's job to protect life. That's its chief role. Our Declaration of Independence states we have "the right to life." So as for choice..."Choose life" and choose not to contribute to genocide = common sense.

John M, you say my line of thought that pro-choice = pro-abortion is useless. If you can show me a pregnant female who chose to walk into PP pregnant and came out un-pregnant without having an abortion, I may take you seriously. My line of thought is not useless; it's humane.

I believe in loving and caring for those who go through the horror of aborting a child. They're going to need it because abortion is both physicaly and emotionally hazardous. But I will still speak the truth.

tom,  April 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM

One word Jenn do you mind me calling you Jenn... One word... MURDER and people are making millions of of legalized murder... its not a choise its a baby.. Its not a fitus, its a life. call it what it is... MURDER.. call our Pres what he is. A Pres that promotes murder...

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Anonymous said...
Do you realize Africa is starving because they murdered the white farmers?
and do you relize we killed millions of blacks, Natives, and Jews... YES WE TO THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE MURDERS... im not anonymous name is Tom from Wasilla Alaska...

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Adrienne STAND FIRM ON THE TRUTH. Let NO one discourage you.... Ever... Blind people are everywhere in USA.. we know this cause 61 million of them voted for this Murder, who will kill more children in 4 years then Hitler did Jews in WW2... There blood is on his hands...

Anonymous,  April 12, 2009 at 2:06 AM

Do you love the BIBLE?

Is it the WORD OF GOD?

Well then, open it up to Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT and see how the God of the Bible supports slavery.

"However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way."

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Or what Jesus says:
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ." (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

As as for all the unwed mothers...

"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)"

So far from being anti-abortion, the Bible is pro-death penalty for the mothers.

Adrienne April 12, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Anonymous who quotes the Old Testament only: Flip over to the New Testament. There you'll find grace. God bless you.

Anonymous,  April 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Ummmmmmm lets see old testament the LAW.... new testament Jesus.... lightbulb... Read in the new ok...... Jesus came to set the captives free... Free from everything, even blind eyes to the word of God.... Tom from Wasilla Alaska.. Adrienne you rock...... hang on to the truth in this lying world....

Adrienne April 13, 2009 at 8:28 AM

It baffles me how someone--whose comments lack enough discernment to display--has turned this issue from the horror and racism of the abortion industry to an ill-informed debate about the Bible. This is precisely my point: so busy pointing the finger that we can't deal with the issues at hand. So much easier to change the subject, right? My advice: get a deeper understanding of--not the law--but the Spirit.

Adrienne April 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM

My friend emailed the following to me and asked me to post it here. Her name is Kia.

Yeah! Tell it like it is. I especially agree with you comment about lynching babies in the womb. Abortion has become a means of birth control literally... controlling the black race.
Four years ago when I was pregnant with my son and the nurse began to ask me with a look of disgust how was I plan on taking care of my baby at the time I was confused and I wasn't sure why or what she was talking about. And she went on to ask about the father of my child and I said my husband and she was than surprised and said husband?? How old are you as she searched through my file and I said 27. She said oh I thought you were a teenager. I than saw a change in her attitude and she appeared to be happy for me. As I left the Dr's office and I replayed what had just happened I couldn't help but to think that If I was a teenager or if I wasn't married would she have advised me to get an abortion. I was angry but I didn't know what to do and at the time I wasn't aware of this hiding racism that was taking place against young black pregnant women so I didn't do anything.
But you better believe that now that I know , if I every see or have that nurse again and if she look or speak to me the way she did she will see a different side of me. I'm not talking about being rude or disrespectful but I'm talking about speaking the truth because I have been made aware of the agenda. Don't get me wrong I have never been in favor of abortion regardless of the hiding agenda. But it's time that we (black women) get our head out the sand and take heed of the truth. It's like America is beginning to look a pregnancy as a disease or something. Basically it's like you get pregnant get rid of it. I have a better response you don't want a baby don't have sex. God has giving us the power to copy off him by creating life. When we bring a baby into this world we are modeling the ultimate creator. God himself created man and woman and he is giving us that same ability to produce and create life. And how dare we be so dumb in falling into the enemies plan by destroying the gift that God has giving us.
Kia Walker

Ron B April 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Adrienne,
This is my first time visiting and had a great read of your insight of speaking the truth to our liberal friends who will not open their eyes to see how they are easily being led around by the support of an agenda that is hopelessly against them. I will continue to read your blog. I came here from Another Black Conservative's blog.

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM

You are doing a great job getting the truth out. I am proud to know you. Keep up the hard work...God Bless You!
David C.

Anonymous,  July 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I just so happen to stumble on to your blog. How refreshing, a voice of reason and a voice for the voiceless. Keeping people focused and their brains working after all if you do not use it, this is what will happen and by the choice of the very misinformed masses. Most africans knows this first hand. Ask us! Our hearts go out to you.

an african sister.