Part I: Sarah Palin, the Future of America (w/ video clip)

Monday, June 22, 2009

You've seen this picture, I'm sure, but have you seen the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee video below? Would you take a look, go to the website at, and get involved? America needs Sarah Palin, and we need YOU to help make it happen. Now is the time to fight for our nation's future.

My next post will be more about the Committee, our goals, our accomplishments, and where we're headed. So consider this Part I of something greater. In the meantime, enjoy the video and share it with a friend.

As an aside, you may have heard that there was an earthquake in the Anchorage area of Alaska today. I'm happy to share that, although it was a strong one, no injuries have been reported, and the governor is safe and sound. Shortly after the quake, she tweeted:
All shook up - quake of 5.3 hit Southcentral late this morning. Thankful there are no reports of injury or damage.

Sue June 22, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Thanks for the post. I was unable to watch the video or get to that website.
Sarah IS what this country needs and I am praying that she is victorious. I really feel that God has called her for our time. It is in his timing that He uses her. I'm rooting for her!

Adrienne June 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Sue, I wonder why you couldn't get on the site or watch the video. Hmm...Be sure to try again--and thank you for the comment.

multipath June 23, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I couldn't access the web site either but the video ran o.k.

Adrienne June 23, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Sue and Multipath,

There was a typo in the link. It's fixed now. So sorry...Check it out now. I'll put it here as well:

Haley June 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I think Sarah Palin just needs more experience and has to do more "homework". So she might be a far better politician. But at her current state she really would have been a bad vice president.

Adrienne June 26, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I respect the right you have to your opinion. However, your opinion doesn't line up with the facts. Sarah Palin has more executive experience than anyone else on either ticket--and she wasn't even running for president. In addition, her record in Alaska shows what an amazing administrator she is. Are there things she could brush up on? Certainly. But she was more than qualified to be vice president. So I will agree with you on this point: She didn't really NEED to be VP. President is more like it, so the loss may have been a blessing in disguise. Come 2012, she'll be the change America is begging for. She already is, actually.

Thanks for commenting.