Pictures of Wasilla, Palin's Parents, Piper, & Pals

Monday, July 6, 2009

It's me, Adrienne, checking in from a place called Kaladi here in Wasilla. It's a sweet little coffee place. I don't drink coffee, but I do use the Internet, and they have wireless Internet access. Yayyy!!! So finally I'm able to get some pictures to you. I was going to start with pictures of the trip from Fairbanks to Wasilla and take you through the order of events, but I figured you're more interested in seeing the Wasilla pictures first, the ones with some of Sarah's family and friends.

I'll post more when I get a chance. I have an interview in less than an hour with FOXbusiness.com, so I have to keep this brief, but stay tuned for information on that, as well.

The media has tried to make Wasilla seem like a remote place, unimportant to the rest of the world, too small-town to be significant. Once again, the media's got it wrong. Let me tell you, I will passionately defend Wasilla. It is America through and through. Wonderful people! Enjoy your visit through pictures!

Sarah's daughter, Piper Palin, and me

Sarah's friend, Ivy, Piper, and me

Mrs. Sally Heath, Sarah's mom. Next pic is the 2 of us

Todd Palin's dad and Mr. Chuck Heath, Sarah's dad (in red)

April, Mrs. Heath, and me

LindaW July 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM

So cool. What is Piper like? Is she talkative?

manajordan July 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM

That is awesome Adrienne. You so deserve experiences like this. God continue to bless you.

Bobbie July 6, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Adrienne, What a wonderful blessing for you!! I've always wanted to go to Alaska! Beautiful, isn't it? I certainly hope and pray that Sarah is at PEACE. She needs it badly! I'm tired of the media making a big deal out of this!

Have a wonderful and blessed trip. Be safe.

Bobbie

Palin Conservative July 6, 2009 at 9:26 PM

These are great!! Piper is soooo adorable!! :0) I love her bike.

Adrienne July 6, 2009 at 10:06 PM

LindaW,

Piper was quiet. With Ivy she was talkative, but with me she was shy. I kept saying that I didn't realize she was so shy. Ivy said, "She's a ham." Piper strikes me as someone who would be talkative once she got to know you, but she was reserved this time. Really sweet girl.

cudaforever July 6, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Great Pics Adrienne !! Wow, foxbusiness.com, please let us know how that turned out !!

Patty July 6, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Thank you so much for sharing the photos with us Adrienne. I loved looking at them.

MLWELZ July 7, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Great Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveThatGirl July 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Proud of you girl for doing God's will.
He called you, you listened and arrived in Alaska. May He continue to open doors and lead you in the path of righteousness.

The Prayer Warriors for Sarah Palin site is growing everyday. Praise God and to Him be the glory.

Thank you for the pictures and keep us updated.

We are at the edge of our seats waiting for Sarah to say the word. Her troops are Ready to work.

God bless you and God bless Sarah and her precious family in the name of Jesus.
Irma (imchairwoman)