Sarah and Adrienne: Redneck Women?

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello, everyone. It seems my last post, "Sarah Palin, the Magician" hit a nerve. It made Yahoo! Buzz #7, which I admit, is totally cool. Two hundred twenty six comments were posted, both positive and hateful. It's interesting, isn't it, that I said they were positive and hateful? That seems to be the criteria when it comes to Sarah. Many people who don't like Sarah fight tooth and nail to be as nasty as possible. You will find that most of the anti-Palin comments had nothing at all to do with substantive issues. They were attacks on her intelligence and her faith and, because I wrote the article, some attacked me and my faith. Yesterday I tweeted:

When did it become un-American to be a Christian? It isn't--and I ain't apologizing! #tcot #spwbt #teamsarah #palin #patriot #gop

I have said many times that no one will agree 100% with someone else. Hey, that's life. But come on!

Don't get me wrong; there were many, many positive comments, and they far outweigh the hateful ones. After all, many people see in Sarah someone who is good for America and is willing to pay the price to defend the values of this nation.

You can read the comments--and leave one if you'd like:

On a totally different note, I found myself in a Youtube video about Sarah Palin. I had to smile because never--not in a million years--would I think I'd find myself in a "Redneck Woman" video! But if you'd like to see Sarah and this New Yorker together in Alaska, see if you can find us in the video below. Too cool!

I'm headed to Long Island to spend some time with family for a couple days. In the meantime, keep up the good fight.

God bless you!

Robin's New Song August 17, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Yeah! Thats right! Amazing what Sarah's facebook post as a "citizen" did to shake up the H.C. debate. The world just doesn't get it, when God raises up a person! I love 1 Cor. 2:5 "that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God", but as we are taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words (vs. 12,13), the world is shaken up! I pray that God will continue to fill Sarah, you and raise up others who are trained (Heb. 5:14)to use His sword against the evil in the world today. Raise up an army Lord!

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Hi Adrienne,

Love the Post! What a Great Video!

I find it amazing that for someone that is irrelevant, finished politically, lost the VP spot 10 months ago, is all the media can talk about. If she wasn't a threat I guaranatee
you they would not be talking about her. She sends a facebook post (no less)and starts a media
firestorm that puts the whitehouse on defense. I would say that is very credible politcal relevance.

The haters all using classic Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals Techniques. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. (First Joe the plummer, the Palin, then Banks, then Car Co, now vilifying the Insurance Industry)

Guess Palin reads after all - Ironically, she is now using the same techniques on them - LOL

Take Care, Kathy (moms4liberty AKA moms4freedom)

((( gonna change my name to moms4mobs )))

Lipstick August 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Girl, I spotted you in the video! Way to go!!

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Adrienne, you are showing up all over the internet, and that's no accident. You are being led by God, just like Sarah Palin is, and you are getting the recognition that you deserve for that. Thank you for being such a strong voice.

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Yo Adrienne ... you and Sarah both "Rock" (get it, Adrienne - "Rock"y, ha ha)

Well South Philly is not quite "Redneck" country but maybe all this global warming (lol) is getting to me.

Enjoy your time with your family.

Rightmindedmom,  August 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Adrienne -- I spotted you too! I also have faith that God will guide Sarah to help this country remember it's conservative, free market roots, and defeat Socialism. She has been called, and you, Adrienne have also been called to promote God's and Sarah's ideals.