Video: Fox News Interviews Me about Sarah Palin's Future

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Many of you already saw this on television. I was present at Sarah Palin's farewell spech in Fairbanks, AK when it aired; therefore, I wasn't able to catch this first-hand. I heard from many of you that you saw the interview a number of times. Fox aired it for a couple days, yet I didn't catch it once! Now when I'm here at home, Fox News is always on, but for a month in Alaska, television was just not on the agenda.

From what I've been told, it seems that this was not the only clip shown from my interview with Dan Springer, but other parts of the interview were aired at different times. I wouldn't know, like I said, but I do know Springer had plenty of tape to choose from, as my interview there at Pioneer Park lasted around 10 minutes or so.

To set this up, what I'm addressing in the clip is his statement that recent polls show a decline in Sarah's favorability among Republicans and his question as to whether or not I was worried about that. I started by saying that less than two weeks prior, the polls showed that she was actually leading in favorability--well ahead of Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee--so I wasn't at all concerned.

CrabbyCon August 5, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Great job Adrienne - you were very confident in your response!

Didn't see her speech or your original interview but if it's anything like the clip it was awesome!

Mizzouqt August 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM

You were AWESOME Adrienne!!! : )

Adrienne August 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM

CrabbyCon,

Oh, you definitely have to watch Sarah's speech. Check it out on Youtube. She's amazing. And when she calls out the hater in the crowd, WOW! No fear whatsoever. Gotta love her!

I hear you're quite the media personality. I was told that you were on Glenn Beck. Do you have a link to that interview?

Diane ~ August 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM

well done! so bummed that i missed you & we have fox news on almost all day.

Shane Vander Hart August 5, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Glad you were able to find that clip on YouTube!

Adrienne August 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Shane,

Actually, a friend/administrator of SarahNET.net sent the file to me so that I could post it here. I uploaded it to Youtube myself.

Robin's New Song August 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Thanks for making your voice heard in power! I'm praying for a stirring in the hearts of All God fearing Americans to wake up and see the battle that is raging and begin to rise up in faith! I can hardly wait to see it happen. It's been a long time coming. Sarah is on the front lines against the media deception. Praying for you