Going Rogue Book Cover

Thursday, October 1, 2009

WORLDmag.com announces:

By yesterday, the book, which was written with the help of WORLD senior writer Lynn Vincent, had already risen to the top of the bestseller lists at the two major online retailers, Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble, with sales that skyrocketed so quickly, it led one publishing industry source to call it “truly unprecedented.”

And today, all those book buyers and book-buyers-to-be can now get a glimpse of what the cover of Going Rogue: An American Life is going to look like.

LoveThatGirl October 1, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Sarah Palin, natural born American beauty, Patriot.

Bigmomma October 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM

She looks stunning.Can't wait to read it.

BostonBruin October 2, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I love the way that Sarah is not looking directly at us in the photo, but is looking upward toward the horizon - perhaps with her eyes on Washington DC in 3 years!

LoveThatGirl October 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM

BostonBruin, here is a scripture verse for where Sarah is looking.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help. My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2
Blessings, Irma

LisaShaw October 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I'm new to your blog. I'm glad I found you via Mary's blog whom I just saw on Glen Beck. I see from your profile we have MUCH in common!

Blessings!

dangarey October 2, 2009 at 11:16 PM

By going rogue, she dismantled the corrupt politicians (both parties) of her own state. By having to play 2nd fiddle to McCain and the RINOS, she was shackled by McCainiacs and she couldn't play to her strengths. By going rogue against D.C. Beltway politicians hyperspending our children's future, this courageous lady will save our Republic.

Brenda Flower October 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Great job on Glenn Beck tonight--so proud of you. I believe in my spirit that we have found the answer--Moms leading the way to true reform and eradication of corruption from the town up to the federal level. Let's get to work and clean house in Nov. 2010!! Moms rule (especially the ones who know how to wage war in prayer :-)

Adrienne Ross October 2, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Brenda Flower,

Thank you, but I wasn't on Glenn Beck. That was my friend, Mary (www.marymbaker.blogspot.com.)

Rightmindedmom October 4, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Adrienne -- How did your confrontation with the school library go? You haven't told us the results. Hang in there. We're behind you, and we'll ALWAYS be behind 'Our Sarah'.

BostonBruin October 4, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I'll bet we see a lot of "Going Rogue" home-made posters at the upcoming Tea Party Rallies (Oct 25 - Nov 11).

Adrienne Ross October 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Rightmindedmom,

It was a long week and a bit of a battle. I held off on the update once I realized that it wasn't going to be an easy 1-2-3 situation. I figure it makes sense to update when it's all said and done.

I will tell you this: so far I have conversed with the librarian, principal, and finally, the superintendent. I have offered a reasonable, responsible solution to the situation since the school chose to keep the dishonest display up for the remainder of the week. That's all I will say for now. I am hoping that we can finally get this out of the way tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

dangarey October 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Sounds like you could use a little help from Sean Hannity.

Adrienne Ross October 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM

dangarey,

Actually, I am hopeful that all will be resolved tomorrow. Of course, I'll have to wait and see, but that is my hope.