Teaser: My Experience at Governor Palin's Book Signing in Rochester, NY

Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's is after midnight, and I am resting from the day. And what a day it was. I was blessed to not only attend Governor Palin's book signing in Rochester, NY, but to help work the event, as well. It is an experience I will both remember and cherish for a lifetime.

I know you want to hear all about it now. However, since I left home at 4:00 a.m. and drove 4 hours to Rochester, was on my feet all day, and am absolutely exhausted (trust me; I am not complaining), you will have to wait until I get some sleep and return home before you can hear all about it. I can't wait to show you pictures and video clips. I especially cannot wait to tell you more about the governor and people's amazing response to her. She continues to be an inspiration in my life.

Thank you to all who had an encouraging word via tweet or email. You all absolutely ROCK.

Stay tuned for a full blog soon.

God bless you.

Veritas November 22, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Rock On! Thanks for the update!

munchnstuf November 22, 2009 at 1:06 AM

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for your work, Adrienne. You and Sarah are both inspirations to all of us hoping for a better tomorrow. A saner tomorrow. The two of you (and those like you) are MY rocks in a world seemingly gone mad. God *has* blessed us with your presence. Thank you again and may you have a tranquil night.

Hooi Soon November 22, 2009 at 6:12 AM

Adrienne, thanks so much for taking the shots (those eggs) that come your way in the course of your support for Sarah Palin (and the saner world munchnstuf wrote of above). We love you, and God is mindful. Be much blessed, hooi

Sheila,  November 22, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Thanks Adrienne for taking the "eggs" for the cause! You are a patriot in every sense of the word now. lol. Can't wait to hear about the day.

Blythe November 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Your tweets kept me rifted to my computer, I was so pleased to know that you were at this place. It must be grueling work for everyone. I am amazed at all of the events so far. When I follow them on conservatives4palin.com I am so encouraged with the love for Sarah. I am reading my book and what a great read it is. I can't wait to join in with some group to "chat" about this book. I laugh out loud and it feels so good. This is a really really good book.

Thanks so much Adrienne for sharing your love of God and Sarah as well. God Bless our Country.

Laurie,  November 22, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Thanks for all you do, Adrienne, love reading your blogs. Get some sleep tonight, we can read all about your experience later. Just glad no one was hurt during the egg-throwing. I am glad Sarah has lots of security, there is no telling what one of those violent liberals would do. Take care and God Bless you!

JD Merkel November 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM

It was great to meet you there :) Can't wait to exchange blogs on this!!

BostonBruin November 22, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Thought of Sarah traveling on the tour when I read this verse the other day: "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent, for I am with you and no one will attack you to hurt you for I have many people in this city". Acts 18:9-10
-------------------
Thank the Lord that Sarah has "many people in Rochester" like you Adrienne to intercede and be by her side. The guy should have given you a few bucks to get your suit cleaned!

hrh November 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Hi Adrienne!!

So great to meet you. And thrilled to see you there working the table. I thought that was you coming through the back offices - and sure enough there you were when I finally got inside!

I would've loved to have more time to chat, but you were busy and the line was long behind me!!

I know what you mean about the sleep: I got 4 hours Friday night and 4 tonight, drove 811 miles RT from CT to get to Rochester.

Wow, so sorry to hear about the eggs! There are some crazy people in this world - and I saw a few of them in Rochester. Some libs (5) showed up in time to get on the evening news, got their interview and then left. We tried to drown them out with "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah." Hope it worked. ;)

Take care and get some sleep.

Then tell us all about your day!

Anne November 22, 2009 at 6:05 PM

keep up the good work Adrienne - can't wait to read your rundown!!! Sarah is very lucky to have you on her side!

oneXSturtle November 23, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Can't wait to hear your story! :)

bestbud November 24, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Adrienne
Sorry to be late to comment... you tweets kept me excited and I could feel you pride.. I hear people say all the time how great it is to be around Sarah and can't wait for my chance Dec 2 at College Of the Ozarks.
So happy you and Sarah didn't get hurt with the egg deal and are safely continuing the Book tour.