UPDATE: Video Promo of Sarah Palin-Barbara Walters Interview; Oprah Show Promo Added

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yesterday Sarah Palin sat down with Barbara Walters to do an interview that will be aired next week over the course of a few days. ABC reports it will begin with "Good Morning America," "World News," and "Nightline" on Tuesday. The interview can be seen in its entirety on "20/20" Friday at 10 p.m. EST.

Thanks to C4P, I have a Youtube video to share with you promoting the interview.

UPDATE:

Team Sarah member, Karen in Michigan, directed me to Oprah's promo of Monday's interview with Governor Palin. I hadn't seen it. Thanks, Karen.

Kristina November 14, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Thanks Adrienne! I will probably post this at Inspiration Sarah as well! Only 3 more days till "Going Rogue: An American Life" :)

Shelly,  November 14, 2009 at 11:00 AM

looks like my DVR is going to be busy next week!! Can't wait for the book!

Shane Vander Hart November 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I haven't seen those, so I added them to today's Latte Links post, with a link to you.

VidSweet November 15, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Nice link, thanks! I'm creating another video to address the truth about Sarah. Hopefully it'll be done this week, with this Oprah clip. (my work at http://www.youtube.com/user/VidSweet ). And cool interview, thanks for sharing the positive news and truth about Palin on the papers (and taking on your school's biased librarian, educators)! I may have mentioned before I am from NYC (missed the get-together with the Palin fans). None of my friends like her, it's so sad, no one sees the big deal with this book and tour! I'll have to go it alone. :( Thank goodness for online communities where I can share the excitement with others. :D

munchnstuf November 15, 2009 at 11:42 PM

WOW!

This is going to sound really, really stupid coming from someone who has seen tons and tons of pictures and videos of Sarah Palin, but...

Is it just me, or does she look *exceptionally* stunning in that Barbara Walters clip?

Maybe it was just the lighting, but she really does look amazing there. (Duh!)

Of course, she looks pretty amazing regardless of the circumstances; including her appearance on Oprah. Although, I have to say that I didn't really care for the short little clips of her that they used in that Oprah video. Aside from the shot of her with Trig (which is adorable!), I would have preferred some clips of her laughing during the interview.

As I'm sure Adrienne would attest to, you could hardly find someone with more "joie de vivre" than Sarah Palin.

Peter,  November 16, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Just to clarify because I do not want to miss anything--if I just record 20/20 on Friday night, would I have the whole interview?