I'm Speaking at Rochester 2012 Draft Sarah Committee Meet-up

Friday, January 22, 2010

2012 Draft Sarah Committee Meet-up in Rochester, NY

As many of you already know, the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee is having a Meet-up tomorrow, January 23rd, in Rochester, NY for those who live in Rochester, Buffalo, and the surrounding areas. The gathering is an informal time for attendees to introduce themselves, mingle, and have a bite to eat. I will also be speaking, during which time I will discuss Governor Palin, the purpose of the Committee, and where we believe we’re headed.

People who are already involved with the Committee—from organizers to email subscribers—are planning to attend, and some are attending simply to learn more and ask questions.

You are invited, and so are your friends!

Bathtub Billy’s (private room)
630 Ridge Road West
Rochester, NY 14615-2898
4:00 p.m.
(585) 865-6510

If you have further questions, please email me at NY-Organizer@2012draftsarahcommittee.com or JD, our Rochester local organizer, at NY-ROC@2012draftsarahcommittee.com.

Velcro January 23, 2010 at 1:22 AM

After reading "Going Rogue" I would definitely support her, provided SHE runs her campaign, not "headquarters".

Anonymous,  January 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Hope you had a good trip and meeting in Rochester...I enjoy reading all your posts very much. A question...when I comment, it only lets me in as anonymous. How do I post using my name?

Adrienne Ross January 23, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Anonymous @ 8:17 PM,

I'm so glad you enjoy Motivation: Truth. Thank you!

Yes, I had a wonderful time.

In order to comment as something other than "Anonymous," you click under the comment box where it says, "Comment as," and switch it to one of the accounts that you have.

bestbud January 24, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Hello!... Im really behind the curve lately have been busy... just saw you on Beck! I recorded it today, it was a re-run as usual for Saturday so happy I picked it up and listened... you were fantastic! seemed so natural and everything.

BostonBruin January 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Adrienne, the link to the 2012 Draft Sarah website does not work. Looks like you included a link to this blog in front.

New User January 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM

You were getting trolled by Sherry Whitstine in the Levi thread on C4P, Adrienne.