Angela McGlowan at the Tea Party Convention (Includes Video)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love Angela McGlowan! She is always fired up, full of fervor, and armed with the truth! I had always enjoyed listening to her, but last year when I read her book Bamboozled: How AMERICANS are being EXPLOITED by the LIES of the LIBERAL AGENDA, I appreciated her even more. What a gem she produced! This book will open your eyes as it exposes the Left for what it is: a tool to exploit the ones they claim to empower. The back of the book says:

BAMBOOZLED demolishes once and for all the lies Liberals use to manipulate and exploit Latinos, women, and blacks. Based on numerous interviews with some of America's top leaders and political insiders, political strategist Angela McGlowan offers a rare behind-the-scenes look at how the Democrat Party cynically uses minorities.

Last month when I was in New York City to participate in Glenn Beck's Part II of "A Time to Be Heard," she stopped in during one of the commercial breaks. Behind the scenes she was full of that same passion she displays when she's on the air promoting conservatism.

This weekend she is in Nashville, TN at the Tea Party Convention, where Governor Palin will be speaking tonight. McGlowan spoke last night. (See video below.) In her speech she mentioned a new endeavor and said she will formally announce it Monday. I don't want to put words in her mouth, but I have a feeling she's about to shake some things up in Washington!

(Video H/T GIT-R-DONE)

Anonymous,  February 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I love Angela McGlowan too! Great speech, thanks for posting the video.

texasps

Anonymous,  February 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM

SHE IS ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love her! Her enthusiam and conservative voice is fantastic!!! I hope we get to see more of her!!!

Whitney The Pipsqueak February 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

You don't want to put words in her mouth, Adrienne? ;) I'll go ahead and do it; she's running for office! Awesome, if I'm right!

Thanks for posting this! I've seen interviews with her, but I haven't heard her speak. She's great. Starting with a prayer and talking about the truth!? That'll make liberal heads explode. I love it!

bestbud February 6, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Adrienne,, hello!

My first time listening to Angela McGlowan real nice, thanks for the link, hope your right about shaking things up in Washington, the more the merrier. We'll see monday I guess.

Samuel Gonzalez February 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Adrienne

Thanks you for posting this video. I'm going to post it on my site and linking back to you.

The Last Tradition

Randini February 7, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for the post... I just placed this on our County GOP Ning website.
Richard @
www.draftpalinforpresident.com

M.B.,  February 7, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I look so forward to her announcement. Arise, fellow-Americans... arise!!!!

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I spent several hours with her and besides being fired up with consertive views listens.