Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund Needs You

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund still needs your help! The debt incurred as a result of people committed to the political and financial annihilation of the Palin family is a weight no one should have to carry alone. This is particularly true since we know that the obsessively partisan tactics employed against Governor Palin were proven bogus time and time again. MotivationTruth wants to help Governor Palin put this chapter of her life behind her as soon as possible. We want her concentrating solely on the good work of standing up for sanity in our government and supporting common sense candidates in these fast-approaching mid-term elections.

The goal of the fund is to raise $100K by July 23rd. Please click here to donate today.

In case you missed my video, check it out below:

Read more here.

* bumped

MrsTarquinBiscuitbarrel July 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Mrs. Palin isn't entitled to be called "the governor." She quit halfway through her term, remember?

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 2:08 PM

That's really bothering you, isn't it? Sorry...I will continue calling her Governor Palin, proper protocol for one who has served in that capacity. But she's cool: you can feel free to continue calling her Mrs. Palin if it makes you rest easy.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Sarah QUIT her post as Governor, after taking a solemn vow to serve and protect Alaska and the constitution.

She is no longer the Governor since she ABDICATED her position, once she resigned.

You may choose to call her that, but WHY would you Adrienne? Sarah herself in her resignation speech said she needed NO TITLE to work on behalf of Alaskans. So if SHE needs no title, I'm curious as to why that title is so important to YOU?

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I choose to do so out of respect. What I find curious is why you choose to let what I choose to call her become a concern for you. Of all the substantive issues we could discuss regarding our nation, this is your conversation piece?

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM

To the Anonymous who attempted to leave a comment linking to Trig Truther nonsense,

I will not be coerced into displaying a comment based on your saying if I do not I am not honorable. Remember, I am free from the chains of people who seek to control the minds of others. I will NOT link to such a demonic and ridiculous obsession as trying to disprove Gov. Palin as Trig's mom. I really don't care whether you think that makes me dishonorable or not. God knows who I am, and so do I.

Take care.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Is that really Joe Millers Ad for Senate that he is running..?
The sunglasses make him look like that Slim Jim wrestler "The Macho Man ".

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Out of respect for the vows Sarah took and then so callously tossed aside, so she could head out on her book tour, and make big money?

Of out of respect for the Alaskans who gave Sarah their vote, when she promised to fulfill her entire term of office?

Sarah's actions since that day have been dismissive and disrespectful to the very constituents she vowed to serve AND protect, so I doubt you mean her.

I am genuinely confused. Please explain who you are respecting, or what, and why. Thank you for the dialogue.

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Certain anonymous people crack me up!

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Anonymous at 6:28 p.m.,

I don't think you are genuinely confused. You are well aware of what hateful anklebiters did to try to destroy the Palins. You know perfectly well why she sacrificed a job she loved to stop the attacks that were a detriment to her family and her state. As for my support of the Governor, feel free to browse around MotivationTruth. My reasons for having such great respect for her are well-documented.

If you want more of a sincere dialogue, please identify yourself. It will seem more genuine then. Feel free, also, to email me at the contact info you find on this site. I have no problem conversing with real people about real issues.

Thank you.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 10:08 PM

So tell me. Do you plan to stop fund raising as soon as you have raised all the money needed to pay the debts the Palin's have incurred and do you plan to make a public accounting

kilob,  July 16, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Why the sudden rush for donations to new SP Legal Defense Fund? Is something coming down the road that will require a large legal defense demanding a great deal of money? It seems to me the AK cases are gone and she's a "regular" citizen now? The Palins aren't poor by any means. Asking for money for them is like seeing a corner panhandler asking for money, then seeing him drive away in a new Escalade when his pockets are full at the end of the day.

Adrienne Ross July 16, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Anonymous at 10:08,

Why does my fundraising concern you?

"Something coming down the road"? Huh? Sorry I cannot offer any drama to keep up conspiracy theories, but there isn't any. As for why I choose to help with the SPLDF, read the post.

BrokenBatHR July 16, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Thanks for allowing a variety of posts and keeping things polite.

OT, but why do think there aren't more people of color supporting Mrs. Palin and the Tea Party? I only know of you and Star Parker.

I think Mrs. Palin contributed $5k to Star Parker from the SarahPac.

Do you have any political ambitions?

kilob,  July 17, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Adrienne, I'm impressed for your loyalty to Sarah. Therefore I made a $50 donation to Planned Parenthood in your name. God Bless you!

Adrienne Ross July 17, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Planned parenthood, with its racist origin from founder Margaret Sanger, and its continued commitment to snuff out life--especially the life of Black babies--which has always been its mission, would know I would give nothing ever to such an organization that is the antithesis of God's heart. It's rather sick that you would even joke about it. It's also quite telling.

Adrienne Ross July 17, 2010 at 1:56 AM

There are many Black people who support Gov. Palin. Many of my friends do also. They recognize that her message isn't about race but principles.

KaJo July 17, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Ms. Ross, you tend to overuse that phrase, "it's also quite telling".

Oh, yes, this isn't the first time I've read your blog.

Adrienne Ross July 17, 2010 at 2:03 AM